Use Cases

3 profitable Ways to use BitLabs Rewarded Surveys in Casino Games

March 26, 2021

Regardless of the form of ads or surveys you want to have in your app, the placing and the incentive you set heavily influences the revenue of your app. In this article, we will give you some insights into what works best based on what works for our partners and what we've found to increase engagement and conversion rates.

Make Users earn Chips and Coins with Surveys

💡 BitLabs Dashboard Settings for this integration:

Display Mode:
Offerwall
Sorting Algorithm: Conversion Optimized

Directly communicating the reward is key to making the player know what they are completing the offer for. Here's where most developers fail with rewarded videos, as the earnings vary depending on the interactions of players with the video.

When adding rewarded surveys, a survey offerwall can help bridge these problems. Here's a great example of adding BitLabs' offerwall to the in-app purchase page.

With the offerwall, users will see how many tokens or coins each survey earns in your app's currency. The currency conversion rate is entirely up to you, as well as the currency symbols. This way you can make sure the offerwall looks exactly like your app and prevent inflation of your in-app currency.

Some developers shy away from adding the "Earn by completing surveys" button here, as they think it will kill their in-app purchases. However, you are targeting two different audiences here: The 5% of people who actually purchase coins as it's worth it to them, and the other 95% who don't want to spend money. The larger second group may not want to buy, but they still really want to have your in-game currency - otherwise they wouldn't have clicked on the "Buy tokens" tab in your app, right? This is why rewarded surveys can maximize your earnings, instead of stopping users from paying.

#2 Alternative for specific purchases

💡 BitLabs Dashboard Settings for this integration:

min CPI:
$0.50 ← could be the value of your IAP, minus 30% app store tax
Display Mode: Router Link
Sorting Algorithm: Conversion Optimized

Especially in round-based casino games like poker, it makes sense to have in-app purchase packages that keep users going for another round or two. That's why a lot of publishers offer users who have just lost their balance a special deal that conveniently offers enough coins or credits to play that next round they are waiting for.

The goal is to keep the user engaged and playing, so you want to make sure that this is an irresistible offer. As you want to keep every user possible, it makes a lot of sense to offer an alternative to purchasing here. In order to balance out the in-app purchase and the survey offer, it makes sense to set an equal minimum amount you want to earn for the survey completion (min CPI) on the dashboard. This makes sure you earn the same as with an in-app purchase.

#3 Enable Bonus Earnings

💡 BitLabs Dashboard Settings for this integration:

min CPI:
$0.50
Display Mode: Router Link
Sorting Algorithm: Conversion Optimized

Another fun way to use rewarded surveys is to think of additional benefits that your players may want. This could be a 10% bonus for the next hour or removing ads for a short period of time. This enhances the user experience and leads to higher retention within your app. At the same time, this is a great option for those who really want in-app purchases to be the only way to obtain in-game currency.

Our latest Articles

Our knowledge base gives you insights on how to maximise earnings and how to integrate BitLabs seamlessly with your app.

Ready to get started?

Get Started