Guides

Here's why Rewarded Surveys work so well with Casino Games

March 25, 2021

If you are looking into getting the most out of your casino app, monetizing with in-app purchases is the go-to option for most app developers. However, other monetization methods are often added to the mix. This article highlights why rewarded surveys work exceptionally well with apps in the casino genre.

Current State of Casino Apps

If you are operating an app in the casino genre, you are familiar with this. The market is highly competitive, and a lot of apps are copying concepts that work. Therefore for each successful app out there, there is probably another one trying to copy it. This is a pretty good example of it:

To generate more revenue, a lot of publishers rely on rewarded videos. Typically, users will get to see targeted videos for other casino related games, making keeping your users within your app even harder.

A trade-off situation is created where developers try to maximize their revenue with rewarded videos by leading users to competitor's apps. Losing active players means losing out on revenue, which is not what you are really looking for.

Solving the ad problem with Rewarded Surveys

By adding rewarded surveys to your casino app, you'll give users the chance to share their opinion on relevant topics that fit the user well. This approach is much more neutral, and your users will no longer watch competitor's ads but engage with your own app instead. This makes users stay longer and get more involved with your app.

Maximize Earnings with Rewarded Surveys

Like with rewarded videos, surveys are here to give users a choice between earning their in-game tokens and credits instead of buying them from the app store.

A recent study by AppsFlyer has shown that only 3.4% of users are making in-app purchases within the gaming industry. That leaves 96.6% of your userbase unmonetized. This is a large portion of your userbase that you worked hard to obtain. Monetizing your casino app with rewarded surveys will allow you to monetize this huge portion of users by having them complete rewarded surveys for tokens, credits, or other in-game currency.

AppsFlyer Statistics on Percentage of in-app purchases, showing a lot of room for rewarded survey monetization

Ideal Audience for Rewarded Surveys

Casino and Gambling Apps have the ideal audience to be monetized with rewarded surveys. This is because the users' average age is quite a bit higher than with other gaming genres, which results in higher-paying surveys. Generally, panelists (your users in market research lingo) are getting paid more to share their opinions the older they get. If you would like to learn more about which demographics and ages are best for rewarded surveys, this article will be helpful!

Earning more regardless of your audience with Rewarded Surveys

Survey completions pay a lot more than a video watched. While a survey also takes a bit longer than watching a video, we have found users prefer surveys for various reasons. The dynamic crediting system of offer walls like our BitLabs Survey Offerwall is a great addition to the fixed prices of in-app purchases. By displaying multiple surveys from different fields of interest and with dynamic rewards, you can make sure that every user finds a satisfying way to earn in-game currency. You can take full control of the conversion rate and currency symbols in the offer wall so your users know exactly what they are getting.

Monetizing your casino game with rewarded surveys will be beneficial from multiple standpoints. As market research is growing heavily worldwide, even low-eCPM developing countries have demand in market research, therefore rewarded surveys will also allow you to monetize these audiences if needed. The typical age distribution in casino games will lead to high compensations per survey completion, which will significantly improve your overall revenue.

Our latest Articles

Our knowledge base gives you insights on how to maximise earnings and how to integrate BitLabs seamlessly with your app.

Ready to get started?

Get Started